Tuesday, April 18, 2006

more lame shit

Today's such a bad day.

The people at the International Relations Office suddenly became very vague about the criteria for the HK summer studies program. They stated in the email that it was based on first-come-first-serve basis and if there are excess applicants, it would be based on academic merit. On second thought, I realised that these two can't co-exist. If there are excess applicants, would it be first-come-first-serve or academic merit?

That's the problem now. I've heard that there is overwhelming demand for these vacancies and that they were going to stick to first-come-first-serve. That would be horrible. I had an Econs paper in the morning and there was no way in hell I could be one of the first 15 to submit my documents. Besides, they stated they would use academic merit.

Damn, there goes my chance of going Hong Kong for my vacation. They'd better use academic merit or the strength of the recommendation form as criteria or I'd be quite pissed.

Speaking about Econs, I couldn't finish a 12 mark question. Everyone else seemed to be able to. I have doubts about my answer for the first question too. Sigh, there goes all hopes of an A. 2 papers down and still 4 more to go. It'd be at least 3 weeks before I get to taste freedom.


But life is still good, because I have all these lame videos to cheer me up.
Enjoy! (in order of hilarity)





Korean Clock Lady


No comments: