Tuesday, September 26, 2006

recess

Schoolwork and fencing have been keeping me busy since the start of the semester. Somehow I invariably have work outstanding all the time even though I think I'm spending more time on my schoolwork.

I'm glad there's a break now. It gives me time to stop and take account of my situation. And to think about the ultimate question in my life right now - "What the hell do you wanna do with your life?"

Chances are, I'm sticking along with whichever road I'm on. But I hate feeling out of control. Am I here because this was my preferred choice or just that backtracking will cost me too much?

Why do I weigh benefits and costs like the rational man in economic theory? I feel the need to be irrational.

1 comment:

ssc1997 said...

Don't you accomplish the most when you feel out of control?
Don't be too conservative.