Sunday, February 4, 2007

First post of '07

Ok, it has been really long since I last updated this. I mean, it's February and I'm only writing my first post of the year.

School is as usual - once again, I'm just going through the motions of attending lectures, tutorials and seminars, and if I feel up to it, do some tutorials. Looks like I'm en route to breaking my New Year resolution of pulling my GPA back to where it was.

I having been taking a Muay Thai lessons recently together with a friend of mine and I guess we're losing steam pretty quickly. Laziness got the better of us yesterday and we decided not to go for the lesson.

Reminds me of the numerous Saturdays at home during secondary school while my Boys' Brigade friends marched around in the basketball court and attended sleep-inducing Christian Education classes. Miss Tang was nice enough to pass me so I got a C6 for CCA.

As it's obvious by now, half-hearted attempts at doing things seem to be my forte. Committing whole heartedly somehow hurts too much should I fail. But the flip side is that I would gain huge amounts of satisfaction and pride should I succeed. High risk
junk bonds with crazy returns, or safe and secure US Treasury Bonds with low returns? Just like the answer in finance, it all depends on your investment portfolio and your objectives.

I shall live life dangerously from now on. Do or die. Hold me by my words (I probably won't have the willpower)


No comments: