Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ah My Heroes!

Two days ago, I was on my way home, eagerly waiting to catch the next exciting episode of Heroes. But NOOOO...


The producers just had to put it on hiatus!! No more Heroes for seven weeks! Even the simple pleasure of watching a weekly episode of Heroes has been taken away from me!

---

On another note, I just happened to go to the Mosaic music festival recently. WB got some free tics to a Tristan Prettyman studio performance and kena flown aeroplane by a girl (haha, don't worry, only initials). And so, as a good buddy with nothing better to do, I went along and I must say the Esplanade's pretty happening during this time.

Unfortunately, Tristan wasn't my kind of music. In fact, I was trying very hard to keep myself awake. She actually told us that one of her audience once replied "coffee" when she asked if there was anything they wanted. I can begin to see why. Her voice is soothing, but so soothing that it puts people to sleep (even with the drums and all).

But I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the opening act by Rai and Jack, the lead vocals of the local band EIC. Apparently, they have got their debut album coming out soon.

There was also a free but insane performance by Jivekustic (I think that's what they were called) at the Nokia Music Station. They performed covers of U2, Police, Snow Patrol, etc, and they were pretty damn good! It was a pleasant experience so I'm glad I went. Thanks man, WB :)

But like what a good buddy should do, I also left him queuing alone for Tristan Prettyman's autograph while I left early to catch the last train. Ho ho ho.

No comments: