Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hello 3 Hour Commute Time

Basket... I just got notice that my application to stay in hall has failed. Cut-off was 87.1 points for the guys and 66 for the girls. Missed it by a staggering 14 points. And I thought they were converting some male dorms to female ones - guess demand doesn't meet supply for them. :/

Unless some people decide not to stay and leave a bunch of vacancies, I'm going to have to spend 3 hours plus in total to commute to and from NTU each day I go to school. Not exactly too bad a thing, I guess. Now I can spend 3 hours extra bioing chiobus each day on the train/bus.

No, I'm kidding. I hate commuting because (1) it's so unproductive and (2) I always, invariably doze off. That's just an awful waste of time. I will probably take the train all the way to Marina Bay if I'm too shagged. Then I'd have to take it all the way back to Ang Mo Kio again.

Now if only I can get my laptop battery to tahan for longer than 3 hours and some WiFi internet access in MRTs...

Curse you all 87.1+ pointers!


Those with exactly 87 points must be banging their balls now ahaha

No comments: