Tuesday, June 13, 2006

short update

It seems like my updates are getting shorter and more infrequent. Damn I knew this thing won't last.

Anyway, I was away for my very first in camp training last week (which was slack, to say the least) and attended Don's ROM with the entire platoon on Sunday. That was my first time there. And it's just like in the Ch 8 drama serials with everyone packed in the small room while the couple sits in front of the some marriage registrar or something. I wonder who will be next to invite me haha.

By the way, I would be leaving for Hong Kong this Friday morn. And I am still pretty much not packed for the trip yet. With my almost non-existent command of Cantonese I can expect myself to "loogi" when I try to buy anything. At least that is what somone told me. Apparently if you speak anything other than HK's Cantonese you will kena "chopped" by the experienced sellers. Not even Malaysian's Cantonese (like I can tell the difference) will do. I think I'd just say "tai guai la" (too expensive) whenever they quote a price. We'll see.



P.S. if anyone has a video camera can sms me? I'd only need it for Thursday.

No comments: